Sunday, July 24, 2011

SOLAR VIARLOCITY WindMAX HY 500 24 Volt Update In Southern Virginia, Part 2

SOLAR VIARLOCITY WindMAX HY 500 24 Volt Update In Southern Virginia, Part 2 My solar system for home and shop OFF GRID! Thanks For www.altestore.com and www.ebatteriestogo.com Nice And thanks for Honda generator www.taylor-forbes.com are really useful, I bought all my stuff there! My system includes panels, 5135 watts to 675 watts Kyocera, more Midnite Solar PV Combiner Box For panels also have a 250 Amp Mini Box Midnite Solar & A Morningstar TriStar MPPT solar controller with separate TRAKSTAR ™ Technology TS MPPT charge controller 60 and a Breast magnaMagnum Energy 2000 watt pure sine wave winding and generator to recharge the batteries AGM that I have 27 series 5 of them in parallel, which corresponds to 450 hours are 90 amps each amp hour deep cycle with Taylor for my devices Forbes Honda EU2000 generator I have my bank battery overnight, or for backup if you can not load enough sun I enjoy all of our items in our 1500 sqm house except heat pump hot water and run But I have propane heat the winter and gasTo heat the hot water and ceiling fans and windows that open to CA during the hurricane disruptions summer or fall due to run for watching KVUSMC Now we have 3 / 4 of the house, the solar wind, and this house is 1500 square meter, thanks to Larry @ www. And, thank leamyelectricinc.com www.magnet4less.com Leamyvideo@www.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment