Monday, July 4, 2011

new song on the system. Valentine Beats

new song on the system. Valentine Beats Valentine's Day again ... ground, so I only got to spend time with my girlfriend, but when I got home, I decided to do something productive ... LOL is this! just a stupid video. also my system dosent give any credit lol, but you all know, I like to show that my system dosent have enough power to run a furnace producing lol. runnin in a deck Kenwood 4-speaker Pioneer Premier 2 Sony explode sub 1 Alpine 10-inch 500-watt Class D amplifier sub-block 2 sealed boxes at about 0.90 cubic meters for myCreation. sounds preaty good person, but not enough pushin the U-boats floating there, but I know what I can amp. sorry for bad quality. Who knows, an amplifier that these U-boat to a better and more forward rms max you let me know! I need an amp is pushin 600 rms and 1500 max, if posible or slightly better than my 500 is more than 1200 rms and 1000 max. I thank you all for checking in my system! Please check my other coment and rate e. I really want morevisits ... more than 40 for every video lol

No comments:

Post a Comment