Monday, July 25, 2011

Pure Sine Inverter 1500 OSP test. It 'absolutely pure sine?

Pure Sine Inverter 1500 OSP test. It 'absolutely pure sine? I found this drive on Ebay for $ 199.00, plus S & H. After weeks of searching, I found no information on the quality and I had even more questions! 1) It was indeed a very pure sine wave inverter? 2) It had to be in a position to run a motor or a microwave? 3) would be really cool or hot? I ordered the same and found a very neat device. When the device is turned on, the fans come on for a few seconds or so and use 1.6 amp / hour, then off the ventilator and the device consumes only half an amp stand-by. Whenis a microwave, an engine, blender, toaster, remains cool and quiet and the fans remain. That was my experience for all the devices I used. I hope this video makes it easier for you to decide if this is right for you. RL

No comments:

Post a Comment