Monday, August 1, 2011

1995 Mustang GT complete system failure and

1995 Mustang GT complete system failure and * Please comment! * 1995 Mustang GT this year. The warehouse has 302 longtube BBK headers, BBK high flow X pipe, SLP Loudmouth 2 sports exhaust, QTP electric exhaust cutouts and unloading. I also have 2 Rockford Fosgate T-1 12 has a 1500 watt amplifier, with a touch of absolute Kenetic and a capacitor. The submarines are estimated at 500 watts RMS each. My favorite part of my system is the custom, and paints a fiberglassed. Comment if you like it or not, but be sure to say why people can think of doing it. I likeFeedback as it is! this summer in the installer to 331 stroker kit forged interior and the whole makeup kit and if I can order more than flo srounge enough money in the summer after that was when I installed the 57 mm twin-turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment